A wealthy country is a country which is healthy which begins from healthy children which forms the future of nation. So, in an attempt to make our India wealthy, Join our race of Ayurvedic immunization and make India on top of the world.
Have you immunized your child from Polio , BCG , Tetanus etc. your answer definitely will be yes then why you have not immunized your child from low immunity , low energy , bad health , slow progress of physical , mental and overall growth. Ayurveda has a solution for such problems. In Ayurveda prevention has more priority than cure as that is mentioned in the following shloka -
"swasthasya swasthya rakshanam aaturasya vikara prashamanam"
It explains that maintaining health of healthy individual is first motto of Ayurveda and then treating the disorder comes into picture. Thus indirectly immunization also has been mentioned by Ayurveda 6000 years back to prevent from ailments. Ayurveda has more broader vision regarding immunization as compare to modern medicines which can be reflected in the way that instead of giving vaccine for individual disorders it was preferred to boost the immunity and thus avoid many ailments along with gaining a physical, mental, social, spiritual balance to lead a healthy and happy life. Immunization which will improve the overall immunity along with that will also act as a brain tonic to improve memory power, concentration , brain I.Q. etc.is a real immunization which can be definately achieved through Suvarnaprashan.
It is one of the 16 essential rituals described in Ayurveda for children for their well being.
Suvarna = authentic gold bhasma (ash of purified gold), Prashan = to lick ,feed the baby . In this Suvarnaprashan , Suvarnabhasma along with very good mediators such as siddha ghrutam (medicated ghee) and honey in unequal proportion are used which not only augments the effect of Suvarnabhasma but also exhibits its own properties of imparting physical and intellectual goodness. Owing to its semi liquid form and palatability it can be easily administered to children’s.
It is mentioned in kashyap samhita which is considered to be one of the best ayurveda classical text of paediatrics. the following shlok states its benefits
”Suvarnaprashan hi etat medhagnibalavardhanamm|
Aayushyam mangalam punyam vrushyam grahapaham|
Maasat paramamedhave vyaadhirbhirnn cha dhrushyate|
Shadbhirmaasai shrutdhar suvarnaprashanad bhavet|| ”
(Sutrasthanam Kashyap Samhita)
Swarnaprashana increases Medha (intellectual, mental abilities), Agni (digestive power), Bala (strength), Aayushyam (add quality life ), Mangalam (good fate, luck and charm), Vrushya ( attractive personality, capable of producing good progeny in future),Varnya(improves skin tone and complexion) Grahabaadha nashaka (prevents getting caught by evil spirits) . If suvarnaprashana is done continuously for 1month then it not only leads to extreme intelligence in child but also prevent child from many disorders. If given for 6 months continuously then child will have excellent hearing capacity, grasping power along with the above stated benefits.
It can be given upto age group of 0-16 yrs.
Ideally it should be started from Pushya Nakshatra day and then there after can be given daily early in the morning, but if not possible to give daily at least it should be given on consecutive Pushya Nakshatra days which tends to come after every 27 days. This day has extra ordinary importance in administering Suvarnaprashan drops.
The following are Pushya Nakshatra dates for 2020 –
|12st January 2020||Sunday|
|8th February 2020||Saturday|
|6th March 2020||Friday|
|2th April 2020||Thursday|
|30th April 2020||Thursday|
|28th May 2020||Thursday|
|23th June 2020||Tuesday|
|21th July 2020||Tuesday|
|17st August 2020||Monday|
|13th September 2020||Sunday|
|11th October 2020||Sunday|
|7th November 2020||Saturday|
|4th December 2020||Friday|
Soukhyam Ayurveda Centre provides you with genuine authentic Suvarnaprashan drops which you can get through courier/ speed post also . For order kindly do contact us on – 9664386346 / 7972890148.
Speciality of Ayurvedic Suvarnaprashana drops- is that it is prepared under hygienic condition and in a classical way with modern touch and technology. The medicated ghee contains herbal drugs like – brahmi,vacha, shankhpushpi, ashwagandhaetc it is prepared in copper and iron vessel to impart natural copper and iron in our medicated ghee
Best quality honey along with best quality Suvarnabhasma is added to this and with a special scientific way it is mixed in such a way that it forms a homogenous mixture. Instead of all that also, the best thing is that it is available at a very reasonable cost as the main aim is to induce our age old immunization treatment once again into picture and make our children healthy and wise. So, be aware of those who charges you exorbitant amount for the same. Each ml of Ayurvedic Suvarna prash drops contains
1. Do not eat for at least half an hour prior and later of administration of Suvarnaprashan drops.
2. Preferably it should be started from Pushya Nakshatra or when given routinely it should be preferred to be given in morning as Suvarnabhasma (a form of complex oxide) can get best oxidised in morning due to high amount of oxygen present in atmosphere. Thus ,it leads to better absorption of Suvarnaprashan drops.
3. It should not be given in acute fever as gold bhasma in such cases may increase body temperature.
|Age||On Pushya Nakshtra||On Daily Basis|
|0-2 months||2 drops||1 drop|
|2-6 months||3 drops||2 drops|
|6-12 months||4 drops||2 drops|
|1year – 5 year||6 drops||3 drops|
|Above 5 year||7 drops||4 drops|
So, what are you waiting for? bliss your child with the finest gift directly from our Indian age old science of ayurveda.and make him/ her one of the fittest in nature .
Thus ,in nut shell following are the Benefits of suvarnaprashan drops :
1. Suvarnaprashan increases immunity power and develops resistance against common infections, thus prevents children from falling ill very oftenly.
2. It builds physical strength in children and enhances physical activities, and also improves stamina for the same.
3. A regular dose of Suvarnaprashan improves child’s intellect, grasping power, sharpness, analysis power, memory recalling in a unique manner.
4. It kindles digestive fire, improves digestion and decreases related complaints. Suvarnaprashan also improves child’s appetite.
5. It helps to nurture early physical and mental development
6. It develops an inbuilt strong defence mechanism in kids which acts as a safety shield against diseases and complaints occurring due to seasonal change and other prevailing infections.
7. It helps body to recover early in case of any illness.
8. It guards children from various allergies.
9. It protects children from ailments occurring during teething phase.
10. Improves skin complexion.
Overall it make your children healthier and thus children taking Suvarnaprashan doses regularly can be easily distinguished from their remarkable outstanding physical and mental ability.